Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Do You Know Yourself?

I read somewhere that in order to better know ourselves, which is essential for us to interact with others, it is important for us to ask ourselves at least these 10 questions.

-What are my top 10 values in life? I answered, In no particular order:
-God
-Family
-Health
-Success
-Happiness
-Me
-Knowledge
-Positivity
-Honesty
-Good, Fruitful Relationships

What do i want most in life? I answered:
To be a good person and encourage others to live life to its fullest and enjoy the good things that God has placed on this earth. I want to be successful at everything i touch or even think about!

Where do i see myself in 10 years? I answered:
Doing photography and focusing on body image, Modeling, 2 Children, Financially stable, speaking across the country on self esteem/self love, well traveled.

Whose company do i enjoy?
Well first i enjoy the presence of God. There is nothing like it! He makes me smile and he's not judgmental. I can just be me in his presence. I also enjoy the company of family and friends. I love to just sit and laugh for hours with people that i love. I also enjoy the company of a man, a nice wholesome man lol! I'd be lying if i said i didn't!

What makes me laugh? I answered:
Lol, Gosh the simplest things make me laugh! It could be a commercial, a crazy thought, the wrong two colors put together, lol see?

How do i spend my money? I answered:
Well these days my money is spent on bills. When i do have money to spend on "things" I like to buy "investments" like a nice winter coat, or an item that goes well with EVERYTHING (it's so essential), or a good pair of shoes that can never be worn out.

Which people do i admire most? I answered:
Well i could honestly name a long list of people and give at least one reason but I'm going to go with the two people I've known my whole life, my mother and my sister. They both have dedication, they're strong, and lol my sister is definitely my best friend cuz she's crazy!

What is my purpose? I answered:
My purpose is to be a light. Lol I'm not ALWAYS the happiest person, but despite my circumstances in life, i try to be happy. I believe i am to encourage young girls/women, to live better lives, starting from the inside out. I believe i have a heart for them because of some things i went through and still struggle with whether it be emotionally, physically, and even mentally.


Being Honest in answering all of these questions was very important to me because this is about me and i always want to be true to who i am. So next time you're sitting with nothing to do, grab a men and piece of paper and do a self evaluation, trust me it'll bring some things to light!

No comments: