Monday, January 18, 2010

Going Through the Motions

Going through the motions I left behind the “E” that could potentially save me

Breathing on the off beat you go… then I go… then you go… and I go

Winded my mind blows like the engine of a car it is time to be towed

Going through the motions like a high tide over the ocean

I’m overwhelmed with chaos, insides crying face wrecked by the commotion

Drowning in love… uh I mean lost in lust love hiding from us

Blinded by the flesh

Skin soaked in sweat

Heart beating so fast this feeling won’t last

Temporary bliss

Him grabbing my hips, while biting his lips

Going through the motions confusion is the block IN which to stop us from being renewed IN a time and place where men

and women meet then screw IN an artificial feeling used to pass the hours, seconds, minutes it takes to get IT in

How long will this go on no feelings, just movements

It’s as if my body is for rent and you… making steady payments

Withdrawing sometimes more than you deposit

Got me thinking I need another account to house the lovin’ you give out

Going through the motions I want it all to end but then where do I begin

To let go and refrain from allowing this pain to come in like the rain

Leaking into my heart flooding the empty space you left

No comments: